Odpowiedz w tym wątku
Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 6 z 6

Wątek: Pytania bezpośrednie do BB Penelopy

Początkujący Odkrywca Awatar hadzi4
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia

Pytania bezpośrednie do BB Penelopy

Kochani zamiast rozpisywać się na temat błędów w grze, piszmy tu bezpośrednio do zarządzającej TSO

Osadnik
    Serwer
    Kolonia
    Penelopa to nie TSO, problem leży w ogóle gdzie indziej,

DSO continues to run in the browser, but "thanks to" the Unityengine is no longer a classic browser game, the system requirements are already increasing a lot. Classic games usually run on the lamest carrot, even a 20-year-old computer is still able to display a browser game, for the Unityengine it needs a bit more up-to-date systems, but no gaming systems as it seems to be the case at the moment. It is possible for developers to deactivate some things that are simply not needed for DSO, the less active it is, the lower the system requirement. But you don't seem to want to do it, otherwise we wouldn't have this version as we have it, everything was known since April.

The
    Flash dies was indeed known for a very long time, but here I would like to break a lance for the DSO team despite all the criticism
    on my part. That it comes to an almost complete end was then a bit surprising, the hope was always that there will still be possibilities on the part of the browsers to continue to rely on Flash, because it had already been very common. Probably the only way to continue using Flash-based content is currently only the non-profit project of the Internet Archive.
    The specification on the part of Ubisoft for BB had always been that there will be no new DSO version, Flash remains the basis and the game will be further developed on this basis. The focus of development was on the new settler game. We know what has become of it so far, it will come at some point or not. Then Ubisoft also had a big rebuild, bluebyte exists only on paper, the BB Studios Düsseldorf and Mainz became the Ubisoft Studios Düsseldorf and Mainz, combined with new tasks and focal points and suddenly they remembered DSO again. Corona also helped a bit.

Zitat Quote from eddi5910 Beitrag anzeigen
    Now we have a problem which may be server-related? Because not all worlds have exactly the same problems, right?
    Some problems can also be server-related, under high load the loading times decrease, then the Unity Engine also needs so much more data, if the server capacity has not been increased in advance, then this is also noticeable.
    But not all problems can be explained by this.
    The high memory requirement e.B. or the zone refresh error. This is where the cause lies in the game. Are bugs that have been known since the trial server version.

The fact that some people are scolding and scolding here is due to human nature. Give the makers a chance. The complainers want only one thing: want everything and if possible yesterday. The pandemic came at breakneck speed and will probably take years for everything to return to normal. There, too, there are complainers and deniers to this day. Very bad are ignoramuses who know everything better. PLEASE BE PATIENT. Quote from Mrs. Merkel: "WE CAN DO THAT" and BB can do it too. greeting
    I am one of those who have always shown a lot of understanding in the past, mistakes can always happen, especially in the technical area. Only at some point is all understanding exhausted, especially if the mistakes of the past are not learned.
    A few years ago, the Bergclan was played, after that it came to a result of long loading times for the players, it lame high
    ten. It took half a year and endless error messages from the players until the game was halfway playable again, it was always suggested that it was due to the systems of the players. Then came the weekly quest combined with a bug in the quest book, since then players complained about constant freezes. It was never fixed, only you would have to set up error messages. This was then almost completely ignored.
    Then came the "great"
    client. The entire time it was developed only for Windows systems, even for this only a license was apparently purchased. Again and again Mac OS players have asked if it will also be available for Mac. On the day of the recording it was said to come, be patient, the maintenance is not over yet. Then it was said he comes at the turn of the year and finally it said it does not come at all. After weeks there was also a sorry, before the Mac OS users were allowed to be insulted and insulted here daily.
    So how much patience should I
    have? DSO has been running so tough since mid-2018 that it was often not playable on some days. Since the client version, I have been standing in front of a closed door, because my Macbook was technically not able to use the client via detours. Now at least I come back to my island, but then I have a screensaver. At least I can pick up the login bonus, but nothing more.
    I don't want the problems to be fixed yesterday.
    I want to finally learn from the mistakes, it is finally on the start page a real sincere Sorry we have it again really to read. I want to finally stop shifting the responsibility to the players.
    I would like to finally start with the fact that feedback is really evaluated, to read properly and to think about the hints. If this were the case, then we might not have a perfect DSO version now, but a version with fewer bugs, a version that runs a little better and above all a version that is also more eye-friendly. Because the latter is also such a nerve factor for many players, there is the setting option to enlarge everything, but it does not automatically save the setting, so it has to be visited every time anew and then the players have to get there first, if it is lame it is not so easy.

Those were still times when BB was still in Germany. At that time the ANNO was still running and DSO was running completely smoothly
    BB continues to be based in Germany and also develops good games. However, since August 2019 it exists only on paper, the BB Studios were completely integrated into Ubisoft in August and also renamed.
    For me, the sticking point was the departure of Christopher Schmitz, he had not been without controversy, just great focus on monetization, but DSO and AO were developed under him and both went great. After his departure, AO was wound up, whereby his successor had at least taken care of DSO and much more was developed here. But then she also had to leave and Benedict came back, but the pause for thought after his settler 7 debacle he had unfortunately not used and so the settler row is completely driven against the wall.

Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    co z graczami którzy wykupili roczne premium?

Osadnik
    Serwer
    Kolonia
    Nic... nie wiem czy da radę nawet pisać do supportu bo wiecznie nie działa, ale próbuj, ja też będę bo mam chyba na 180 dni jeszcze...

Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgKzvOvSHcc podaje link dla informatyków TSO "Kurs tworzenia gier w Unity 3D #1 | Podstawy" może cos tam znajdą dla siebie

Community Manager Awatar BB_Penelopa
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Witam serdecznie!

Jeśli otrzymam jakiekolwiek informacje od wydawców, niezwłocznie Wam je przekażę. Tutaj znajdziecie kilka wskazówek, które pomogą usprawnić wydajność gry: https://forum.thesettlersonline.pl/threads/47933

Pozdrawiam,
    BB_Penelopa

Odpowiedz w tym wątku

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów