Strona 2 z 5 PierwszyPierwszy 1 2 3 4 ... OstatniOstatni
Pokaż wyniki od 11 do 20 z 50

Wątek: TSO - Symulator walki

Osadnik Awatar Asipak
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Thanks for your help. I updated the language file.
    I know that this is not a perfect translation. Here can be a lot of errors. Sorry for that.
    Do not apologize to me, I do not understand your language anyway.

And your polish should be even better than the one from google translate.
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Asipak ; 01.02.2012 o 15:16

Początkujący Osadnik
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Hi,
    your program calculate all later battles wrong, problem is with Longbowmans and Crossbowmans (or how it is called in english). Both units have caution (pl: ostrożność) so they will be hitted as last unit not as first unit then guard dogs attack and there are still many units as rectruits or soldiers...

ps. Still... very good job and thankyou for this program

Osadnik Awatar Asipak
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Hi, I understand what you mean, but this is no mistake. The order in which units are attacked is defined inside the game. In the simulator, the units are sorted after this specific order. Exceptions are units that have the abbility „attacks weakest unit first“ which allows them to choose their enemies by hit points. And the guard dogs are one of these enemies. That is why the archers are attacked first.

Osadnik Awatar szon26
    Serwer
    Nowy Świat
    There is few more:

in section:

$lang['en']['lost_resources'] = 'Consumed raw materials';

Bewohner ---> 'Osadników'
    Bier ---> 'Piwa'
    Bronzeschwert ---> 'Miecze z brązu'
    Eisenschwert ---> 'Miecze z żelaza'
    Stahlschwert ---> 'Miecze ze stali'
    Damaszenerschwert ---> 'Miecze damasceńskie'
    Pferd ---> 'Konie'
    Bogen ---> 'Łuki'
    Langbogen ---> 'Długie łuki'
    Armbrust ---> 'Kusze'
    Kanone ---> 'Armaty'
    Ostatnio edytowane przez szon26 ; 13.02.2012 o 15:35

Osadnik Awatar szon26
    Serwer
    Nowy Świat
    Hinweis

Die Armee des Spielers ist zu groß: (1000/200)
    Wskazówka

Armia Gracza jest za duża: (1000/200)

Osadnik Awatar Asipak
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Thanks for your great support, but at the moment, there are no more words or sentences in the language file, that could be translated. The names of the resources are also stored in the database, so it would take a little bit longer to implement the translations.

Yesterday, I implemented a function, that makes it possible for you to simulate more than one attack wave. But pay attention to it, because for the following waves the average losses are used to calculate the next wave. So if the enemy losses after one attack wave are lower than the given average losses, it would be a good idea to simulate the following waves again.

If you don't like the translation for attack wave
    Fala ataku
    , you can choose a better one.

Regards

Osadnik Awatar szon26
    Serwer
    Nowy Świat
    Cytat Zamieszczone przez Asipak Zobacz posta

If you don't like the translation for attack wave, you can choose a better one.

Regards
    "FALA ATAKU" is OK.

But maybe better will be (simply) "ARMIA" and this because: "this attack wave does not contain any units" ---> "Brak jednostek w ARMII"

otherwise ---> "Brak jednostek w tej FALI ATAKU" (I think it sounds strange in Polish
    Ostatnio edytowane przez szon26 ; 18.02.2012 o 01:15

Osadnik Awatar Asipak
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Short update to:
    Yesterday, I implemented a function, that makes it possible for you to simulate more than one attack wave. But pay attention to it, because for the following waves the average losses are used to calculate the next wave. So if the enemy losses after one attack wave are lower than the given average losses, it would be a good idea to simulate the following waves again.
    Now, the minimum losses are used to calculate the next wave, so you can be sure, that the calculated maximum losses correspond to the maximum losses in the game.

Question: Does anybody have the polish names for the new units in the adventures? Or do you all still work to free your home island?
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Asipak ; 23.02.2012 o 13:19

Początkujący Osadnik
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Simulations (in 48h): 18786
    PL: Symulacje ( w ciągu 48 godzin): 18786

DE: Verräter (Map)
    Ergebene Männer waren sie einst, doch ihre Habgier hat sie zu skrupellosen Banditen gemacht. Der Adel richtet sich mit der Bitte an Euch, ihn bei der Jagd auf diese Vogelfreien zu unterstützen. Doch seid auf der Hut, denn die Fahnenflüchtigen sind schwer bewaffnet und kampferprobt

PL: Niegdyś byli wiernymi poddanymi, ale chciwość zmieniła ich w bezlitosnych bandytów. Szlachta zwróciła się do ciebie z prośbą o pomoc w rozwiązaniu problemu, jakim stali się ci dezerterzy. Zachowaj jednak ostrożność, bo ci zdrajcy są dobrze uzbrojeni i zaprawieni w boju.

DE: Analyse
    PL: Analizuj

DE: Wolf
    PL: Wilk
    Ostatnio edytowane przez roman90 ; 01.03.2012 o 21:54

Początkujący Osadnik Awatar aekill
    Serwer
    Nowa Ziemia
    Ten symulator walki jest bardzo pomocny! Gratz, za poświęcenie na przetłumaczenie tego!

Strona 2 z 5 PierwszyPierwszy 1 2 3 4 ... OstatniOstatni

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów